June 9, 2022
It is so exciting to see our summer season underway. We would like to remind everyone about our updated club dress code policies.
Some basics are listed here, however our complete dress code policy booklet can be reviewed by clicking the link below.
- No blue jeans are not permitted between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- No ripped, frayed or torn clothing is permitted. This includes cut off shorts.
- Men’s Golf shirts should always be tucked in.
- No cargo shorts/pants are permitted anywhere on property.
- Men’s hats should be removed while inside the clubhouse and on the patio after 5 p.m.
- No tee shirts are permitted in the Clubhouse, Pub, Patio or Golf Course. Tee shirts are permitted while playing squash, Tennis, Fitness Center or visiting the Summer Village/Pool.
- Swimsuits are not permitted on the patio or inside the clubhouse. They are only to be worn in the Summer Village/Pool.
It is every members responsibility to inform your guests of the proper dress code while visiting the club.
The updated club dress code booklet can be found on our Website, HGC APP or by clicking the link below.
We look forward to a fantastic summer here at The Hartford Golf Club!Team HGC